□ The 98th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar & The 112th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
- OUTLINE -
- Promoted by: The World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)
|Address||5th Fl., Kolon Bldg., 15 Hyoja-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 03044|
|Tel||+82 2 566 2505||Fax||+82 2 553 4728|
- Organized by: Russian Taekwondo Union
|Address||Office 428a, Luzhnetskaya Naberezhnaya 8, Moscow 119 270, Russia|
Mr. Andrey Khegay / RTU Referee chairman
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ,email@example.com Tel:+ 8 498 747 00 61
Mobile phone No.: +79265232527, +791536975162.
- Dates and Venue
June 8-11, 2017
Academy of biathlon
Krasnoyarsk city, 32 Biatrhlonnaya str.
The 98th Kyorugi IR seminar &
112th Kyorugi IR refresher course
(1) Academy of biathlon
Address: Krasnoyarsk city, 32 Biatrhlonnaya str.
|Room rate (Euro)/ Per person||Remark|
|Single Room||50 euro||
per person per night
* Ground transportation between airport and hotel is provided to the participants made hotel reservation through OC firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Qualifications of participation
(1) The 98th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- 21 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1996 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2017-1996=21)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher, or 1st Dan holder or higher for female.
However, 2nd & 3rd Dan holder from newly affiliated National Association or the National Association undergoing Taekwondo development.
Newly affiliated National Association or National Association undergoing Taekwondo development means:
- Member national associations that are provisional members of the WTF
- Member national associations the period of whose membership in the WTF does not exceed two years since its recognition as a full member
- Member national associations that is included in the list of `Least Developed Countries’ designated by the United Nations
- Member national associations with the total number of 3rd class and P class International Kyorugi referees not exceeding ten (10) irrespective of the number of International Kyorugi referees of 2nd class and higher.
- Holder of national referee certificate in case the pertinent nation to which the applicant belongs conducts national referee certification system.
- The one who has good command of oral & written English language.
- Recommended by the president of member national association of the WTF to which the applicant belongs.
- Maximum participation quota per each country is ten (10)
* Host country’s maximum quota is twenty five (25)
(2) The 112th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of the WTF International Kyorugi Referee Certificate
- IR who paid annual fee up to year of 2017
(3)Only coaches who recommended by the president of member national association are allowed to attend the 112th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course as observer for understanding the amended competition rules.
- Attendance fee
|The 98th Kyorugi IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 112th Kyorugi IR refresher course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|Coach||USD50 (Fifty U.S. dollars)|
- Method of Payment
- Attendance fee for the 98th Kyorugi IRS & the 112nd Kyorugi must be paid through on-site in Russia (Only USD)
(1) Completed application form should be sent to the WTF by e-mail or fax to the following:
E-mail: email@example.com Fax: +82 2 553 4728
(2) Deadline for application: by no later than June 5, 2017
- Things to prepare
Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform (white color) and sports shoes
Please send the clear scanned copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: by no later than June 5, 2017
- [Outline]90th Kyorugi IRS & 104th Kyorugi IRRC_29th Poomsae IRS & 27th Poomsae IRRC
- November 2016 Para Taekwondo World Ranking