□ The 90th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar & The 104th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
□ The 29th International Poomsae Referee Seminar & 27th International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
- OUTLINE -
- Promoted by : The World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)
|Address||5th Fl., Kolon Bldg., 15 Hyoja-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 03044|
|Tel||+82 2 566 2505||Fax||+82 2 553 4728|
- Organized by : Asian Taekwondo Union
|Address||1E-3, 215, Tancheon-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea|
|Tel/Fax||Tel: +82 31 708 9994 / Fax: +82 31 709 9994|
Mr. John AHN (ATU Secretaria)
(Mobile)+82 10 9050 9603
- Dates and Venue
|December 15-18, 2016 (4days)||
Korea Saemaul Undong Center
257 Saemaul-ro, Bundang-gu,
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
|The 90th Kyorugi IR seminar & 104th Kyorugi IR refresher course|
|December 20-23, 2016 (4days)||
The 29th Poomsae IR seminar
& 27th Poomsae IR refresher course
(1) Korea Saemaul Undong Center for nonresident in Korea
|Type||Room rate (USD)/per person||Remark|
|2-Persons room||USD70||Including transportation service for airport↔hotel / breakfast per day|
|5 to 8-persons room||USD50|
|Apartment (2 bedrooms, two baths and one dining room||USD400 (per unit)||
Including transportation service for airport↔hotel / breakfast per day with 5-7 persons allowable.
* We would like to encourage all participants to reserve their hotel accommodations at the above HQ hotel for the convenience of participation in IRS & IRRC.
- Qualifications of participation
(1) The 90th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- 21 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1995 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2016-1995=21)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher, however, 2nd & 3rd Dan holder from newly affiliated national association or the national association undergoing Taekwondo development.
Newly affiliated National Association or National Association undergoing Taekwondo development means:
- Member national associations that are provisional members of the WTF
- Member national associations the period of whose membership in the WTF do not exceed two years since its recognition as a full member
- Member national associations that are included in the list of `Least Developed Countries’ designated by the United Nations
- Member national associations with the total number of 3rd class and P class International Kyorugi referees not exceeding ten (10) irrespective of the number of International Kyorugi referees of 2nd class and higher.
- Holder of national referee certificate in case the pertinent nation to which the applicant belongs conducts national referee certification system.
- The one who has good command of oral & written English language.
- Recommended by the president of member national association of the WTF to which the applicant belongs.
- Maximum participation quota per each country is ten (10)
(Host country’s maximum quota is twenty (20)
(2) The 104th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of the WTF International Kyorugi Referee Certificate
- IR who paid annual fee up to year of 2016
- Maximum quota is 200 by order of receipt. (*Host country: Max. 100)
(3) The 29th International Poomsae Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher
- Recommended by the president of member national association to which the applicant belongs.
- 25 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1991 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2016-1991=25)
- Maximum quota is 150 by order of receipt. (*Host country: Max.50)
(4) The 27th International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of WTF International Poomsae Referee Certificate
- Maximum quota is 200 by order of receipt. (*Host country: Max.100)
- Attendance fee
|The 90th Kyorugi IR seminar||USD300/KRW342,000(Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 104th Kyorugi IR refresher course||USD100/KRW114,000 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 29th Poomsae IR seminar||USD300/KRW342,000 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 27th Poomsae IR refresher Course||USD100/KRW114,000 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
- Method of Payment
- Attendance fee for the 90th Kyorugi IRS & the 104th Kyorugi IRRC and the 29th Poomsae IRS &
the 27th Poomsae IRRC must be paid through the WTF on-line banking system as follows;
Please click on the appropriate language to initiate the payment process.
For payment in English, http://wtf.cocoeye.co.kr
KEB HANA BANK(하나은행)
Account No: 548-910001-08032 (USD)
Swift code: KOEXKRSE
“World Taekwondo Federation”(세계태권도연맹)
(1) Completed application form should be sent to the WTF by e-mail or fax to the following:
E-mail: email@example.com Fax: +82 2 553 4728
(2) Completed flight schedule & hotel reservation form should be sent to O/C via email.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (+82 70 4230 9588) / www.tkdbox.com/atu (on-line reservation)
(3) Deadline for application : by no later than November 22, 2016
- Things to prepare
Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform(white color) and sports shoes
(1) Participant who needs invitation letter to apply for Korea visa sends following information to O/C by e-mail:
- Contact person about Visa question : TaekwonSoft Co. email@example.com (+82 70 4230 9588) / www.tkdbox.com/atu
- Visa Information Form (Attachment)
- Copy of passport