□ The 89th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar & The 103rd International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
□ The 28th International Poomsae Referee Seminar & 26th International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
- Promoted by : The World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)
|Address||5th Fl., Kolon Bldg., 15 Hyoja-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 03044|
|Tel||+82 2 566 2505||Fax||+82 2 553 4728|
- Organized by : Côte d’Ivoire Taekwondo Federation
|Address||Cocody, Angré Derrière le 22ème Arrondissement. Abidjan – Côte d’Ivoire|
|Tel||+2225 22 42 07 21 / +225 46 02 00 00 / +225 05 93 52 63 / +225 09 89 59 26|
|email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Contact Person for O/C||
OC: Mr. ANZOUMANA SIAKA (mobile: +225 05 93 52 63)
Visa question : Mr SIABA DELI HERVE : +225 08 17 52 18
- Dates and Venue
|November 24-27, 2016 (4days)||
Hotel Belle Cote
Cocody, Rivera Palmeraie
|The 89th Kyorugi IR seminar & 103rd Kyorugi IR refresher course|
|November 29-Dcember 2, 2016 (4days)||
The 28th Poomsae IR seminar
& 26th Poomsae IR refresher course
(1) Hotel Belle Cote (Cocody, Rivera Palmeraie / Web: www.hotelbellecoteci.com/)
|Type||Room rate (USD)/per room||Remark|
|Single Standard||USD185||Including full board|
|Double Standard||USD352||Including full board|
* We would like to encourage all participants to reserve their hotel accommodations at the above HQ hotel for the convenience of participation in IRS & IRRC and OC will provide only participants who stay in official hotel with documents, coffee break and others.
- Qualifications of participation
(1) The 89th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- 21 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1995 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2016-1995=21)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher, however, 2nd & 3rd Dan holder from newly affiliated national association or the national association undergoing Taekwondo development.
Newly affiliated National Association or National Association undergoing Taekwondo development means:
- Member national associations that are provisional members of the WTF
- Member national associations the period of whose membership in the WTF do not exceed two years since its recognition as a full member
- Member national associations that are included in the list of `Least Developed Countries’ designated by the United Nations
- Member national associations with the total number of 3rd class and P class International Kyorugi referees not exceeding ten (10) irrespective of the number of International Kyorugi referees of 2nd class and higher.
- Holder of national referee certificate in case the pertinent nation to which the applicant belongs conducts national referee certification system.
- The one who has good command of oral & written English language.
- Recommended by the president of member national association of the WTF to which the applicant belongs.
- Maximum participation quota per each country is ten (10)
(Host country’s maximum quota is twenty (20)
(2) The 103rd International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of the WTF International Kyorugi Referee Certificate
- IR who paid annual fee up to year of 2016
(3) The 28th International Poomsae Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher
- Recommended by the president of member national association to which the applicant belongs.
- 25 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1991 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2016-1991=25)
(4) The 26th International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of WTF International Poomsae Referee Certificate
- Attendance fee
|The 89th Kyorugi IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 103rd Kyorugi IR refresher course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 28th Poomsae IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 26th Poomsae IR refresher Course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
- Method of Payment
- Attendance fee for the 88th Kyorugi IRS & the 103rd Kyorugi IRRC and the 28th Poomsae IRS &
the 26th Poomsae IRRC must be paid through the WTF on-line banking system as follows;
Please click on the appropriate language to initiate the payment process.
For payment in English, http://wtf.cocoeye.co.kr
(1) Completed application form should be sent to the WTF by e-mail or fax to the following:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: +82 2 553 4728
(2) Completed flight schedule & hotel reservation form should be sent to O/C via email.
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
(3) Deadline for application : by no later than November 6, 2016
- Things to prepare
Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform(white color) and sports shoes
(1) Participant who needs invitation letter to apply for Côte d’Ivoire Visa sends following information to Organizer by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact person about Visa question : Mr. SIABA DELI HERVE : +225 08 17 52 18
- Visa Information Form (Attachment)
- Copy of passport
- [Outline]90th Kyorugi IRS & 104th Kyorugi IRRC_29th Poomsae IRS & 27th Poomsae IRRC
- November 2016 Para Taekwondo World Ranking