– OUTLINE –
- Promoted by: The World Taekwondo Federation (WT)
|Address||5th Fl., Kolon Bldg., 15 Hyoja-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 03044|
|Tel||+82 2 566 2505||Fax||+82 2 553 4728|
- Organized by: Turkish Taekwondo Federation
|Address||Gençlik ve Spor Genel Müdürlüğü Ek Binasi, Süleyman Sırrı Sk. No.3 Kat.9 Yenişehir-Kızılay / Ankara, Türkiye|
|Contact Person||Mr. Vasif Akdeniz (Mobile: +90 5079 977688)
Email: email@example.com Tel: +90 3123 108816/+90 3123 109042
Mr. Ali Sagirkaya (Mobile: +90 5305 752700)
- Dates and Venue
|Wow Istanbul Hotel||The 100th Kyorugi IR seminar &
114th Kyorugi IR refresher course
- Qualifications of participation
(1) The 100th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- 21 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1997 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2018-1997=21)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher, or 1st Dan holder or higher for female.
However, 2nd & 3rd Dan holder from newly affiliated National Association or the National Association undergoing Taekwondo development.
– Member national associations that are provisional members of the WT
– Member national associations the period of whose membership in the WT does not exceed two years since its recognition as a full member
– Member national associations that is included in the list of `Least Developed Countries’ designated by the United Nations
– Member national associations with the total number of 3rd class and P class International Kyorugi referees not exceeding ten (10) irrespective of the number of International Kyorugi referees of 2nd class and higher.
- Holder of national referee certificate in case the pertinent nation to which the applicant belongs conducts national referee certification system.
- The one who has good command of oral & written English language.
- Recommended by the president of member national association of the WT to which the applicant belongs.
- Maximum participation quota per each country is ten (10)
* Host country’s maximum quota is twenty five (25)
(2) The 114th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of the WT International Kyorugi Referee Certificate
- IR who paid annual fee up to year of 2017
(3) Only coaches who recommended by the president of member national association are allowed to attend the 114th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course as observer for understanding the amended competition rules.
- Attendance fee
|The 100th Kyorugi IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 114th Kyorugi IR refresher course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|Coach||USD50 (Fifty U.S. dollars)|
- Method of Payment
– Attendance fee for the 100th Kyorugi IRS & the 114th Kyorugi must be paid through on-site in Turkey (USD Only)
(1) Completed application form should be sent to the WT by e-mail or fax to the following:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: +82 2 553 4728
(2) Deadline for application: by no later than January 25, 2018
- Things to prepare
Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform (white color) and sports shoes