□ The 33rd International Poomsae Referee Seminar & The 31st International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
□ The 95th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar & The 109th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
– OUTLINE –
- Promoted by: The World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)
|Address||5th Fl., Kolon Bldg., 15 Hyoja-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 03044|
|Tel||+82 2 566 2505||Fax||+82 2 553 4728|
- Organized by: (CU) Pan American Taekwondo Union (PATU)
(MNA) Federacion Mexicana de Taekwondo
|Address||Rio Churubusco pta9 Ciudad Deportiva. Magdalena Mixhuca, Iztacalco.
Ciudad de Méxicocp.08010
|Contact Person||Geovanny García , Victoria Dávalos
Email: email@example.com Tel: +52 (55) 5803 0114
Mobile: +521 (228) 838 7871 / +521 (55) 2848 2781
- Dates and Venue
Hotel Princess Mundo Imperial
The 33rd Poomsae IR seminar
& 31st Poomsae IR refresher course
|May 1-4, 2017
The 95th Kyorugi IR seminar &
109th Kyorugi IR refresher course
(1) Hotel Princess Mundo Imperial
(Costera de las Palmas S/N, Fracc. Granjas del Marquez, 39890 Acapulco, Gro., Mexico)
Contact Person: Ms.Victoria Dávalos, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Type||Room rate (USD)/Per Person||Remark|
(2 people in a room, each paying USD150 per night)
Including Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, Room Wifi Access, round trip Transportation from Airport to Hotel, Coffee station at the seminar rooms, and all Taxes and Fees
*The reservation will be first come first serve.
*We would like to encourage all participants to reserve their hotel accommodations at the above HQ hotel for the convenience of participation in IRS & IRRC.
5.Qualifications of participation
(1) The 95th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- 21 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1996 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2017-1996=21)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher, or 1st Dan holder or higher for female.
However, 2nd & 3rd Dan holder from newly affiliated National Association or the National Association undergoing Taekwondo development.
Newly affiliated National Association or National Association undergoing Taekwondo development means:
– Member national associations that are provisional members of the WTF
– Member national associations the period of whose membership in the WTF does not exceed two years since its recognition as a full member
– Member national associations that is included in the list of `Least Developed Countries’ designated by the United Nations
– Member national associations with the total number of 3rd class and P class International Kyorugi referees not exceeding ten (10) irrespective of the number of International Kyorugi referees of 2nd class and higher.
- Holder of national referee certificate in case the pertinent nation to which the applicant belongs conducts national referee certification system.
- The one who has good command of oral & written English language.
- Recommended by the president of member national association of the WTF to which the applicant belongs.
- Maximum participation quota per each country is ten (10)
* Host country’s maximum quota is twenty five (25)
(2) The 109th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of the WTF International Kyorugi Referee Certificate
- IR who paid annual fee up to year of 2017
(3)The 33rd International Poomsae Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher
- Recommended by the president of member national association to which the applicant belongs.
- 25 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1992 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2017-1992=25)
- Maximum participation quota per each country is fifteen (15)
* Host country’s maximum quota is thirty (30)
(4) The 31st International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of WTF International Poomsae Referee Certificate
(5) Coaches are allowed to attend the 109th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course as observer for understanding the amended competition rules.
- Attendance fee
|The 95th Kyorugi IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 109th Kyorugi IR refresher course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 33rd Poomsae IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 31st Poomsae IR refresher Course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|Coach||USD50 (Fifty U.S. dollars)|
- Method of Payment
– Attendance fee for the 95th Kyorugi IRS & the 109th Kyorugi and the 33rd Poomsae IRS &
the 31st Poomsae IRRC must be paid through on-site in Mexico (Only USD)
(1) Completed application form should be sent to the WTF by e-mail or fax to the following:
E-mail: email@example.com Fax: +82 2 553 4728
(2) Deadline for application: by no later than April 15, 2017
- Things to prepare
Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform (white color) and sports shoes
Please send the clear scanned copy of your passport to O/C via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: by no later than April 15, 2017