□ The 86th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar & The 100th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
□ The 26th International Poomsae Referee Seminar & 24th International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
- Promoted by : The World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)
|Address||5th Fl., Kolon Bldg., 15 Hyoja-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 03044|
|Tel||+82 2 566 2505||Fax||+82 2 553 4728|
- Organized by : Pan American Taekwondo Union
|Address||8001 SE Powell Blvd. Suite O, Portland, Oregon 97206, U.S.A.|
|Tel||+1 503 970 8928||Fax||+1 503 777 7071|
|Contact Person for O/C||Mr. Rick Shin / PATU Secretary General
Mobile: +1 509 970 8928
- Dates and places
|May 24-27, 2016 (4days)||Holiday Inn Downtown, Everett /
3105 Pine Street, Everett, Washington, USA98201
|The 86th Kyorugi IR seminar & 100th Kyorugi IR refresher course|
|May 29-June 1, 2016 (4days)||Xfinity Arena of Everett / 2000 Hewitt Ave., Everett, Washington, USA98201||The 26th Poomsae IR seminar
& 24th Poomsae IR refresher course
(1) Holiday Inn Downtown, Everett : 3105 Pine Street, Everett, Washington, USA98201
|Type||Room rate (USD)||Remark|
|Single room||USD116||Including Breakfast|
|Double room (2 persons)||USD58||Including Breakfast|
* We would like to encourage all participants to reserve their hotel accommodations at the above HQ hotel for the convenience of participation in IRS & IRRC.
- Qualifications of participation
(1) Poomsae Coach
- Poomsae coach recommended by the president of member national association is eligible to participate in the 26th International Poomsae Referee Seminar & the 24th International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course and only WTF graduation certificate will be given to coach.
- Attendance fee of USD200 for Poomsae coach should be paid to O/C
- However, in case recommended Poomsae coach who participates in the 26th International Poomsae Referee Seminar or 24th International Poomsae Refresher Course, he/she does not have to pay attendance fee of USD200. (Only have to pay pertinent attendance fee for the 26th Poomsae IRS or the 24th Poomsae IRRC)
- Participation of Poomsae coaches are limited to only coaches for 2 days and time table will be notified in due course.
(2) The 26th International Poomsae Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher
- Recommended by the president of member national association to which the applicant belongs.
- 25 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1991 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2016-1991=25)
(3) The 24th International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of WTF International Poomsae Referee Certificate
(4) The 86th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- 21 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1995 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2016-1995=21)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher, however, 2nd & 3rd dan holder from newly affiliated national association or the national association undergoing Taekwondo development.
Newly affiliated National Association or National Association undergoing Taekwondo development means:
– Member national associations that are provisional members of the WTF
– Member national associations the period of whose membership in the WTF do not exceed two years since its recognition as a full member
– Member national associations that are included in the list of `Least Developed Countries’ designated by the United Nations
– Member national associations with the total number of 3rd class and P class International Kyorugi referees not exceeding ten (10) irrespective of the number of International Kyorugi referees of 2nd class and higher.
- Holder of national referee certificate in case the pertinent nation to which the applicant belongs conducts national referee certification system.
- The one who has good command of oral & written English language.
- Recommended by the president of member national association of the WTF to which the applicant belongs.
- Maximum participation quota per each country is five (5)
(Host country’s maximum quota is fifteen (15)
(5) The 100th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of the WTF International Kyorugi Referee Certificate
- IR who paid annual fee up to year of 2016
- Attendance fee
|The 26th Poomsae IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 24th Poomsae IR refresher Course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 86th Kyorugi IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 100th Kyorugi IR refresher course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|Poomsae Coach||USD200 (Should be paid to OC)|
- Method of Payment
– Attendance fee for the 86th Kyorugi IRS & the 100th Kyorugi IRRC and the 26th Poomsae IRS &
the 24th Poomsae IRRC must be paid through the WTF on-line banking system as follows;
Please click on the appropriate language to initiate the payment process.
For payment in English, http://wtf.cocoeye.co.kr
* Attendance fee for Poomsae coach should be paid to OC.
(1) Completed application form should be sent to the WTF by e-mail or fax to the following:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: +82 2 553 4728
(2) Completed hotel reservation form should be sent to O/C via email.
(3) Deadline for application : by no later than May 11, 2016
- Things to prepare
Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform(White color) and sports shoes, photo (1 passport size)
- Visa & Transportation
OC will not responsible for attaining USD entry visas for participants, transportation from and to the airport for all participants.