□ The 97th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar & The 111th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
□ The 34th International Poomsae Referee Seminar & The 32nd International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
– OUTLINE –
- Promoted by: The World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)
|Address||5th Fl., Kolon Bldg., 15 Hyoja-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 03044|
|Tel||+82 2 566 2505||Fax||+82 2 553 4728|
- Organized by: Chinese Taipei Amateur Taekwondo Association
|Address||5F1., No. 456, Sec.6, Jungshan N.Rd., Shlin Dist.,Taipei City, Taiwan 11152, Chinese Taipei|
|Contact Person||Ms. Sylvia Chiu, Head of International Affairs Department
Tel:+ 886 2 2872 0780 Fax: +886 2 2873 2246
- Dates and Venue
Hotel Orchard Park
No. 777, Daguan Road, Dayuan District,
Taoyuan City 33749, Taiwan
|The 34th Poomsae IR seminar
& 32nd Poomsae IR refresher course
|May 28-31, 2017
The 97th Kyorugi IR seminar
&111th Kyorugi IR refresher course
(1) Hotel Orchard Park
Address: No. 777, Daguan Road, Dayuan District, Taoyuan City 33749, Taiwan
|Type||Room rate (USD)/ Per room||Remark|
|Twin Share Room||USD130||
Lunch box could be provided at USD 5, Dinner could be provided at USD 7 per meal.
Chinese style lunch and dinner could be reserved .Lunch and dinner should be reserved together with application.
* Ground transportation between airport and hotel is provided to the participants made hotel reservation through OC firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.Qualifications of participation
(1) The 97th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- 21 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1996 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2017-1996=21)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher, or 1st Dan holder or higher for female.
However, 2nd & 3rd Dan holder from newly affiliated National Association or the National Association undergoing Taekwondo development.
Newly affiliated National Association or National Association undergoing Taekwondo development means:
– Member national associations that are provisional members of the WTF
– Member national associations the period of whose membership in the WTF does not exceed two years since its recognition as a full member
– Member national associations that is included in the list of `Least Developed Countries’ designated by the United Nations
– Member national associations with the total number of 3rd class and P class International Kyorugi referees not exceeding ten (10) irrespective of the number of International Kyorugi referees of 2nd class and higher.
- Holder of national referee certificate in case the pertinent nation to which the applicant belongs conducts national referee certification system.
- The one who has good command of oral & written English language.
- Recommended by the president of member national association of the WTF to which the applicant belongs.
- Maximum participation quota per each country is ten (10)
* Host country’s maximum quota is twenty five (25)
(2) The 111th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of the WTF International Kyorugi Referee Certificate
- IR who paid annual fee up to year of 2017
(3)The 34th International Poomsae Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher
- Recommended by the president of member national association to which the applicant belongs.
- 25 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1992 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2017-1992=25)
- Maximum participation quota per each country is fifteen (15)
* Host country’s maximum quota is thirty (30)
(4) The 32nd ternational Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of WTF International Poomsae Referee Certificate
(5)Only coaches who recommended by the president of member national association are allowed to attend the 111th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course as observer for understanding the amended competition rules.
- Attendance fee
|The 97h Kyorugi IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 111 Kyorugi IR refresher course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 34th Poomsae IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 32nd Poomsae IR refresher Course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|Coach||USD50 (Fifty U.S. dollars)|
- Method of Payment
– Attendance fee for the 97th Kyorugi IRS & the 111th Kyorugi and the 34th Poomsae IRS &
the 32nd Poomsae IRRC must be paid through on-site in Chinese Taipei (Only USD)
(1) Completed application form should be sent to the WTF by e-mail or fax to the following:
E-mail: email@example.com Fax: +82 2 553 4728
(2) Deadline for application: by no later than May 10, 2017
- Things to prepare
Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform (white color) and sports shoes
Please send the clear scanned copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application: by no later than May 10, 2017