2016 WTF Partnership Taekwondo Program
□ Promoted & Organized by the World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)
|Address||5th Fl., Kolon Bldg., 15 Hyoja-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 03044|
|Tel||+82 2 566 2505||Fax||+82 2 553 4728|
□ Dates and Places
|Athletes & Instructors Course||August 25-September 7, 2016 (14 days)||
/ Muju, Korea
|Para Taekwondo Course||
October 25-November 7, 2016
December 9-18, 2016
□ Qualifications of Participation
a. Athletes & Instructors Course (August 25-September 7, 2016)
- Age: over 17 years old
- Deadline for application: no later than August 15, 2016
b. Para Taekwondo Course (October 25-November 7, 2016)
- Para Athletes or Para Taekwondo Practitioners
- Deadline for application: no later than October 15, 2016
c. Cadet Camp (December 9-18, 2016)
- Age: Under 17 years old
- Deadline for application: no later than November 31, 2016
□ Accommodation of room and board
The WTF will cover accommodation of room and board for all participants
□ Attendance fee: None
- Completed application form should be sent to the WTF by the deadline for each course.
- Email: email@example.com
- Round trip airfare for all participants shall be covered by themselves.
- Transportation from and to the airport shall be covered by the WTF and please send your flight schedule to the WTF by email.
- WTF graduation certificate shall be granted to all participants.
- Details of the WTF Partnership Taekwondo Program shall be sent in due course.
Attachment: Application form
- WTF Para Taekwondo Poomsae P20 Classification Master List as of August 1, 2016
- WTF Para Taekwondo Poomsae P30 Classification Master List as of August 1, 2016