- Promoted by : The World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)
|Address||5th Fl., Kolon Bldg., 15 Hyoja-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 03044|
|Tel||+82 2 566 2505||Fax||+82 2 553 4728|
- Organized by : Russian Taekwondo Union
|Address||Office 428a, Luzhnetskaya Naberezhnaya 8, Moscow 119 270, Russia|
|Tel||+7 495 637 0628||Fax||+7 495 725 4708|
|Contact Person for O/C||
- Dates and places
|July 27-30, 2016 (4days)||
Olimpiysk Sport Hall / Olympic Sport School
Grozny, Stakhanovtsev str. 5A
|The 88th Kyorugi IR seminar & 102nd Kyorugi IR refresher course|
* Please refer to attached accommodation guideline.
* We would like to encourage all participants to reserve their hotel accommodations at the above HQ hotel for the convenience of participation in IRS & IRRC.
- Qualifications of participation
(1) The 88th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- 21 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1995 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2016-1995=21)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher, however, 2nd & 3rd dan holder from newly affiliated national association or the national association undergoing Taekwondo development.
Newly affiliated National Association or National Association undergoing Taekwondo development means:
- Member national associations that are provisional members of the WTF
- Member national associations the period of whose membership in the WTF do not exceed two years since its recognition as a full member
- Member national associations that are included in the list of `Least Developed Countries’ designated by the United Nations
- Member national associations with the total number of 3rd class and P class International Kyorugi referees not exceeding ten (10) irrespective of the number of International Kyorugi referees of 2nd class and higher.
- Holder of national referee certificate in case the pertinent nation to which the applicant belongs conducts national referee certification system.
- The one who has good command of oral & written English language.
- Recommended by the president of member national association of the WTF to which the applicant belongs.
- Maximum participation quota per each country is Ten (10)
(Host country’s maximum quota is fifteen (20)
(5) The 102nd International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of the WTF International Kyorugi Referee Certificate
- IR who paid annual fee up to year of 2016
- Attendance fee
|The 88th Kyorugi IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 102nd Kyorugi IR refresher course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
- Method of Payment
- Attendance fee for the 88th Kyorugi IRS & the 102nd Kyorugi IRRC must be paid through the
WTF on-line banking system as follows;
Please click on the appropriate language to initiate the payment process.
For payment in English, http://wtf.cocoeye.co.kr
(1) Completed application form should be sent to the WTF by e-mail or fax to the following:
E-mail: email@example.com Fax: +82 2 553 4728
(2) Completed hotel reservation form should be sent to O/C via email.
(3) Deadline for application : by no later than July 15, 2016
- Things to prepare
Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform(White color) and sports shoes, photo (1 passport size)
- Visa & Transportation
OC will responsible for entry visas for participants, transportation from and to the airport for all participants. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Distance to venue from hotel
200m by walking