□ The 25th International Poomsae Referee Seminar & 23rd International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
□ The 85th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar & The 99th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
- Promoted by : The World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)
|Address||5th Fl., Kolon Bldg., 15 Hyoja-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 03044|
|Tel||+82 2 566 2505||Fax||+82 2 553 4728|
- Organized by : European Taekwondo Union
|Address||50 Skoufa Str., Kolonaki, Attiki, 10672, Greece|
|Tel||+30 211 2144717||Fax||+30 211 0123592|
|Contact Person for O/C||Mr. Dimitri Lautenschlager
Tel: +49 1514 6324496 Mobile: +49 1514 6324496
- Dates and place
|March 29-April 1, 2016 (4days)||Hardtberg Halle Bonn, Gaußstraße 1, 53125 Bonn, Germany||The 25th Poomsae IR seminar & 23rd Poomsae IR refresher course|
|April 3-6, 2016 (4days)||The 85th Kyorugi IR seminar
& 99th Kyorugi IR refresher course
(1) Hotel Mercure Hardtberg Bonn (Four Star) : Max-Hafermann-Straße 2, 53123 Bonn, Germany
|Type||Room rate (EUR)||Remark|
|Single room||100 Euro||Including Breakfast|
|Double room||120 Euro||Including Breakfast|
- Qualifications of participation
(1) Poomsae Coach
a. Poomsae coach recommended by member national association is eligible to participate in the 25th International Poomsae Referee Seminar & the 23rd International Poomsae Refresher Course and only WTF graduation certificate will be given to coach.
a. Attendance fee of EURO200 for poomsae coach should be paid to O/C
b. However, in case recommended poomsae coach who participates in the 25th International Poomsae Referee Seminar or 23rd International Poomsae Refresher Course, he/she does not have to pay attendance fee of EURO200. (Only have to pay pertinent attendance fee for the 25th Poomsae IRS or the 23rd Poomsae IRRC)
(2) The 25th International Poomsae Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
a. Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher
b. Recommended by the president of member national association to which the applicant belongs.
c. 25 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1991 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2016-1991=25)
(3) The 23rd International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
a. Holder of WTF International Poomsae Referee Certificate
(4) The 85th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
a. 25 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1991 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2016-1991=25)
b. Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher, however, 2nd & 3rd dan holder from newly affiliated national association or the national association undergoing Taekwondo development. Newly affiliated National Association or National Association undergoing Taekwondo development means:
– Member national associations that are provisional members of the WTF
– Member national associations the period of whose membership in the WTF do not exceed two years since its recognition as a full member
– Member national associations that are included in the list of `Least Developed Countries’ designated by the United Nations
– Member national associations with the total number of 3rd class and P class International Kyorugi referees not exceeding ten (10) irrespective of the number of International Kyorugi referees of 2nd class and higher.
c. Holder of national referee certificate in case the pertinent nation to which the applicant belongs conducts national referee certification system.
d. The one who has good command of oral & written English language.
e. Recommended by the president of member national association of the WTF to which the applicant belongs.
f. Maximum participation quota per each country is five (5)
(Host country’s maximum quota is fifteen (15)
(5) The 99th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
a. Holder of the WTF International Kyorugi Referee
b. IR who paid annual fee up to year of 2016
- Attendance fee
|The 25th Poomsae IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 23rd Poomsae IR refresher Course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 85th Kyorugi IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 99th Kyorugi IR refresher course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|Poomsae Coach||EURO200 (Should be paid to OC)|
- Method of Payment
– Attendance fee for the 25th Poomsae IRS & the 23rd Poomsae IRRC and the 85th Kyorugi IRS & the 99th Kyorugi IRRC must be paid through the WTF on-line banking system as follows;
Please click on the appropriate language to initiate the payment process.
For payment in English, http://wtf.cocoeye.co.kr
* Attendance fee for Poomsae coach should be paid to OC.
8 . Application
(1) Completed application form should be sent to the WTF by e-mail or fax to the following:
E-mail: email@example.com Fax: +82 2 553 4728
(2) Completed hotel reservation form should be sent to O/C via email.
(3) Deadline for application : by no later than March 19, 2016
- Things to prepare
Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform and sports shoes, photo (1 passport size)
(1) Applicant who needs invitation letter to apply for Germany visa should send the attached visa application form together with copy of passport by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Application form of the 25th Poomsae IRS & the 23rd Poomsae IRRC and Hotel reservation form
2. Application form of the 85th Kyorugi IRS & the 99th Kyorugi IRRC and Hotel reservation form
3. Application form of Poomsae Coach
4. Visa application form