January 20, 2017
To: WTF Member National Association Presidents
WTF Council Members
IMPORTANT: Candidate Application for 2017 WTF Elections
Dear MNA Presidents and Council Members,
In accordance with Article 6.7 of the Statutes, the World Taekwondo Federation is pleased to present to you the accompanying Candidate Application Form for the World Taekwondo Federation’s 2017 Elections.
- To be eligible, candidates must be either i) a current WTF official running for reelection to your current position, or ii) an MNA board member with recommendation of your MNA.
- If you are interested to run for election to become a WTF official (President, Council Member, or Auditor) you must fill out and return the Candidate Application Form and all required documents in accordance with the instructions on page 2 of the application.
- The application DEADLINE is Saturday, March 25, 11.59pm (Seoul time).
- After the application deadline has passed, the WTF’s Ad-Hoc Elections Committee will review all submitted applications to confirm whether or not they satisfy the requirements listed in the application.
- Next, the information provided by candidates who have satisfied the requirements will be complied into one document. This document will be distributed to our members on or before April 24, 2017, together with the election procedure and additional information.
- The elections are to be held in Muju, Korea, on June 23, 2017.
Please contact our Member Relations Department if you have any questions.
World Taekwondo Federation