□ The 93rd International Kyorugi Referee Seminar & The 107th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
□ The 31st International Poomsae Referee Seminar & 29th International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
– OUTLINE –
- Promoted by: The World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)
|Address||5th Fl., Kolon Bldg., 15 Hyoja-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 03044|
|Tel||+82 2 566 2505||Fax||+82 2 553 4728|
- Organized by: Islamic Republic of Iran Taekwondo Federation
|Address||Taekwondo House, Shahid Taheri Alley, Shahid Mirzapour St., After Sadr Bridge, Dr. Shariati St., Tehran, Iran (Post code: 19317-35593/ P.O. Box 19395-5534)|
|Contact Person||Mr. Shima Babapour (Director of International Affairs)
Email: email@example.com Mobile:+98 21 2224 2441-3/Fax: +98 21 2224 4444
- Dates and Venue
|March 2-5, 2017
Shahid Taheri Alley, Shahid Mirzapour St, After Sadr Bridge, Dr. Shariati St.
Post Code :1931735593, P.O.Box: 19395-5534
|The 93rd Kyorugi IR seminar &
107th Kyorugi IR refresher course
|March 7-10, 2017
|The 31st Poomsae IR seminar
& 29th Poomsae IR refresher course
|Hotel||grade||Single room||Double room||Distance from Venue|
|Esteghla l+ breakfast||5 star||114 USD||147 USD||5 km|
|Parsian Enghelab + breakfast||4 star||78 USD||110 USD||8 km|
|Hoveizeh + breakfast||4 star||100 USD||78 USD||7 km|
|Dormitory of Iran TKD Federation + full board||–||45 USD||Next to the venue|
- Qualifications of participation
(1) The 93rd International Kyorugi Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- 21 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1996 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2017-1996=21)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher, or 1st Dan holder or higher for female.
However, 2nd & 3rd Dan holder from newly affiliated National Association or the National Association undergoing Taekwondo development.
Newly affiliated National Association or National Association undergoing Taekwondo development means:
– Member national associations that are provisional members of the WTF
– Member national associations the period of whose membership in the WTF does not exceed two years since its recognition as a full member
– Member national associations that is included in the list of `Least Developed Countries’ designated by the United Nations
– Member national associations with the total number of 3rd class and P class International Kyorugi referees not exceeding ten (10) irrespective of the number of International Kyorugi referees of 2nd class and higher.
- Holder of national referee certificate in case the pertinent nation to which the applicant belongs conducts national referee certification system.
- The one who has good command of oral & written English language.
- Recommended by the president of member national association of the WTF to which the applicant belongs.
- Maximum participation quota per each country is ten (10)
* Host country’s maximum quota is twenty five (25)
(2) The 107th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of the WTF International Kyorugi Referee Certificate
- IR who paid annual fee up to year of 2017
(3)The 31st International Poomsae Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher
- Recommended by the president of member national association to which the applicant belongs.
- 25 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1991 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2017-1992=25)
4.Maximum participation quota per each country is ten (15)
* Host country’s maximum quota is twenty five (30)
(4) The 29th International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of WTF International Poomsae Referee Certificate
(5) Coaches are allowed to attend the 107th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course as observer for understanding the amended competition rules.
- Attendance fee
|The 93rd Kyorugi IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 107th Kyorugi IR refresher course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 31st Poomsae IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 29th Poomsae IR refresher Course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|Coach||USD50 (Fifty U.S. dollars)|
- Method of Payment
– Attendance fee for the 93rd Kyorugi IRS & the 107th Kyorugi and the 31st Poomsae IRS &
the 29th Poomsae IRRC must be paid through the WTF On-line banking system as follows;
Please click on the appropriate language to initiate the payment process.
For payment in English, http://wtf.cocoeye.co.kr
(1) Completed application form should be sent to the WTF by e-mail or fax to the following:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: +82 2 553 4728
(2) Deadline for application: by no later than February 15, 2017
- Things to prepare
Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform(white color) and sports shoes
Please send the clear scanned copy of your passport to email@example.com by no later than February 15, 2017.