□ The 96th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar & The 110th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
– OUTLINE –
- Promoted by: The World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)
|Address||5th Fl., Kolon Bldg., 15 Hyoja-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 03044|
|Tel||+82 2 566 2505||Fax||+82 2 553 4728|
- Organized by: Taekwondo New Zealand
|Address||P.O. Box 82-065 Highland Park, Auckland, New Zealand 2143|
Mr. Jason Kim (Tournament Director, Taekwondo New Zealand)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +64 9 375 5093
Mobile: +64 217 70206 Fax:+64 9 307 2538
- Dates and Venue
|May 8-11, 2017
|North Shore Events Centre
For 8,10 and 11 May
Argus Pl, Wairau Valley, Auckland 0627, New Zealand
Spencer on Byron Hotel
for 9 May (1 day)
|The 96th Kyorugi IR seminar & 110th Kyorugi IR refresher course|
(1) Spencer on Byron hotel(The Spencer on Byron Hotel, 9-17 Byron Avenue,P.O. Box 33-1148, Takapuna, Auckland, New Zealand
Phone: 0800 SPENCER (773623) – NZ only or +64 (9) 916 6111 Fax: +64 (9) 916 6110)
|Type||Room rate (NZD)/per room||Remark|
|Single room||NZD 215||Includes breakfast|
|Twin Share room||NZD 250|
* We would like to encourage all participants to reserve their hotel accommodations at the above HQ hotel for the convenience of participation in IRS & IRRC
- Qualifications of participation
(1) The 96th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- 21 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1996 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2017-1996=21)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher, or 1st Dan holder or higher for female.
However, 2nd & 3rd Dan holder from newly affiliated national association or the national association undergoing Taekwondo development.
Newly affiliated National Association or National Association undergoing Taekwondo development means:
– Member national associations that are provisional members of the WTF
– Member national associations the period of whose membership in the WTF do not exceed two years since its recognition as a full member
– Member national associations that are included in the list of `Least Developed Countries’ designated by the United Nations
– Member national associations with the total number of 3rd class and P class International Kyorugi referees not exceeding ten (10) irrespective of the number of International Kyorugi referees of 2nd class and higher.
- Holder of national referee certificate in case the pertinent nation to which the applicant belongs conducts national referee certification system.
- The one who has good command of oral & written English language.
- Recommended by the president of member national association of the WTF to which the applicant belongs.
- Maximum participation quota per each country is ten (10)
(Host country’s maximum quota is twenty (25)
(2) The 110th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of the WTF International Kyorugi Referee Certificate
- IR who paid annual fee up to year of 2017
(3) Coaches are allowed to attend the 110th International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course as observer for understanding the amended competition rules.
- Attendance fee
|The 96th Kyorugi IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 110th Kyorugi IR refresher course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|Coach||USD50 (Fifty U.S. dollars)|
- Method of Payment
– Attendance fee for the 96th Kyorugi IRS & the 110th Kyorugi must be paid through on-site in New Zealand
(1) Completed application form should be sent to the WTF by e-mail or fax to the following:
E-mail: email@example.com Fax: +82 2 553 4728
(2) Deadline for application : by no later than April 23, 2017
- Things to prepare
Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform(white color) and sports shoes
(1) Participant who needs invitation letter to apply for visa send to O/C.